I. General Forum Rules:
Down below are the General Forum Rules. Please read over them carefully.
- Flame or insult other members.
- Bypass the swear filter or other filters.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Reputation, Post Reporting, or Private Messaging Systems
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.) without the individual’s permission, who the identifiable information belongs to;
- Bump threads
- Derail a thread’s topic.
- Post links to phishing sites. ff0000;">If you do, your post will be deleted.
- Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content. ff0000;">If this happens, the post will be deleted.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: posting, “Where can I find an iPhone” in the “Police Brutality” forum).
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
- Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.
- Publicly post or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that – private.
II. The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
- Porn, this includes but is not limited to sexual graphics, escort websites, or anything else not safe or is offensive to the viewers of this forum
- Please do not post piracy or warez material
- *Any* discussion of piracy will result in a permanent ban from the Real Questions, Real Answers Forums.
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits;
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans
- Do not solicit, beg, auction, sell, advertise, any product not related to the question or topic in question
- Racism, discrimination, Sexism, Homophobic, and Transphobic comments, actions, and discussions are restricted (although, endeavoring to understand race, why discrimination, Sexism, homophobia, and transphobia happens, is permitted.)
- Talking about illegal drugs and prescription medications is prohibited (although, working through addiction, sobriety, and recovery is permissible.)
III. No Backseat Moderating:
Let the Real Questions, Real Answers Forum Moderators do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. Whenever you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the “Report this post to a moderator” link. Or simply IGNORE the offensive post(s) or thread.
IV. Report Post to the Moderators:
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post by sending an email to Flag Forum Post.